Friday, June 19, 2009

Confessions of a non-sewer




Right before we were married I bought a sewing machine. It's never been used. It may not have ever come out of it's box completely. I took one look at it and knew I had met my match. I'm desperately intimidated by it. I would love to try sewing something simple and keep building on that. I have no idea where to start though. If anyone has any suggestions or tips, please let me know.

Sincerely yours,

Sewless in Idaho

3 comments:

Ca V Ha said...

hey! you should start with an apron! they aren't super difficult and you can usually find a cute pattern.

Jordan said...

I have a hard time sewing- if I can't finish it in a few hours I get bored and it never gets done. The apron sounds like a good idea though :)

Lindsay said...

I hear ya Donna. only you're one step ahead of me - you HAVE a sewing machine. one day I'll get the guts to do that. I didn't know you guys were in Pocy town! I wonder if you live anywhere near my grandma! You should email me and let me know where you're living! lindsology@gmail.com