Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day in the City of the Great Salt Lake

We had a great time in Salt Lake on Thursday! We shopped at Gateway, which is my favorite thing to do in Salt Lake. Yay for Banana Republic sales! We visited the Hope Gallery, which was interesting and strange. Can't quite describe it. Nice pieces, though. We listened to Bon Iver practice while eating crepes and pizza. We waited and waited for the show to begin. Jenny Lewis played first, which wasn't too bad. We were SO excited to hear Bon Iver, but didn't enjoy much after the first song. I recorded "Flume", which is my favorite, and while I was recording some girl literally climbed over the people next to us and bumped my arm. I was not happy and it was pretty much all down hill from there. Matt and I kept getting more and more upset at being surrounded by rude people and long story short, we left a few songs before the end of the show. It was amazing to see Bon Iver and we're glad we went, though!

For your listening enjoyment..."Flume" by Bon Iver.

0 comments: