Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rockin' the PBS

Lately, we've been watching Masterpiece Classic on PBS on Sunday nights. *sigh* Oh, the romance. They've been showing Jane Austen the last few weeks. We started with Emma and watched Northanger Abbey on Valentine's Day. Next week is Persuasion. SO excited! We're seriously pathetic though. We snuggle up in our blanket and eat an entire pan of brownies while we're watching. Which led to a New Year's resolution of running every day, starting this spring. Anyway, I highly recommend the movies and advise a bit more restraint than we can bare with the brownie consumption.



And, for my family in Ohio...I am once again blonde, a la highlights for my birthday from Matt. Shocking, huh? You can kind of see them, right?


5 comments:

Jordan said...

I love Jane Austen- and brownies aren't too bad either :) Hope you guys are doing well, and your hair looks very cute!!!

Beth said...

I just watched The Jane Austen Club or Book Club I forget but but the PBS series sounds good. And my dear you could use a pad or two of brownies :). I like your hair very cute. Have a wonderful day!

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Cute hair. We haven't seen you guys in so long. We need to get down to Pocatello to visit. I too have a new years resolution to start running. I have made it around the block, but sadly that has resulted in aching legs and lost motivation to get going.

The Davies said...

Donna, you are so cute! I love the highlights! I want to come snuggle and eat some brownies with you!!! Miss you!

Crockett's Blue Pencil said...

If you love Jane Austin, you should try Elizabeth Gaskell's stories done by the BBC. Have you watched Cranford or North & South yet? Return to Cranford was just on Masterpiece Theater also...so delightful!