Theme song for my week: "Where Is My Mind?" - The Pixies
I am convinced that I am losing brain cells daily. I can feel it. It's pretty upsetting. Yesterday, while we were getting the kids ready to go outside for awhile I was trying to call one of the kids over to me. And since my brain has literally turned to mush, I said like 5 different names, including Cha Cha (????) before I got the right name out. I threw my hands up and said, "That's it! I'm done!" My co-worker started laughing and so did the little boy next to her. He turned to another kid and asked him, "Do you know why this is so funny?" He then went on to explain, "This is so funny because Donna is going crazy." Good grief! I was laughing so hard.
You're in bad shape if a two year old can pinpoint your mental state. April, please move swiftly. I need some time to myself. I need to talk to an adult every once in awhile. I need to read a higher caliber of literature than Dr. Seuss. Soon, soon I will be rid of toddlers for 3 whole months. Yay!
7 months ago
1 comments:
You two are crazy!! I love this post it is so funny I love the picture too!!! Love you two too! Full of love this weekend!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment