Last weekend we went to a family reunion with Matt's family in Heber, Utah. I didn't get any photos of the cabin, but I did get some photos of the views we had from the cabin. Everything was gorgeous!
(Do you see the hot air balloon? Matt pointed it out. I had no idea it was there.)
I woke up one morning and grabbed my camera and this is what I saw from the balcony. Deer are adorable (in daylight and from a distance).
On Saturday morning we went into Park City and rode the zip line. It was pretty scary, but unbelievably fun. After a second or two it was actually really relaxing.
It doesn't look like much from this angle, but it was 1,500 feet long and so high. Promise.
Saturday night we explored the enchanting town of Midway. Midway has a crater with a hot spring in it. It was way too hot to go in, Utah's a sauna...but it was really fun to check it out.
The entrance.
This is a view up the hallway and into the crater.
Random people inside the crater.
And, last but not least, some shots from our drive home.
Jordanelle State Park outside of Heber.
For Amanda dear, this is part of the Salt Lake Public Library and part of city hall. Sorry that I didn't get a better shot. I stepped outside to take this picture and the tops of my feet started burning, so I jumped back in the car. I tried.
7 months ago
2 comments:
Nice pictures it looks beautiful and lots of fun!!! We sure miss you guys!
I love the crater! it is so fun!
Post a Comment