Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas (almost)!!!

It's a week until Christmas today and Matt and I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! And for those family members who are tragically far away right now (pouty face)...we miss you and love you like crazy!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Merry almost Christmas to you too!! We miss you like crazy also! Love Mom and Dad Kelli and Lindsey

Amy n Dan said...

Slow moe here!(just got your blog space) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We miss you both! Hope all is well and if you EVER need ANYTHING...(except for a million or more dollars!) Just give us a call! We hear that you and Matt are thinking of moving to the area! If the cottage is vacant its yours!( I know its kinda out of the way but its yours!) Hope to see you soon! Hugs and Smooches!

Beth said...

testing testing 123

Beth said...

Hello Donna and Matt!! Do you remember the Lowry's? Sister Headrick sent us Ben Lowry's family website. It is really cool, they have a little girl Abby and a little boy Issac. Dad said Isaac looks like he might give his Dad a real run for his money. Elaine's little 10 year old son Hakim passed away in his sleep unexpedtedly on Sat. Jan. 22. How very sad. Poor Lindsey broke her glasses today and I don't think we can get her ones by the Sweetheart dance. She is very sad. I'll do what I can tomorrow the plastic bridge broke in half.:( I hope you can get your phone working right tomorrow. We love and miss you two!! Can't wait to see you!! Love Mom and Dad