Friday, January 4, 2008

Incandescently nonsensical???

Happy New Year!!! 2008 is going to be great!!! So...I just got off the phone with my mom, who asked me why we hadn't posted anything in awhile. *Hint taken. Sorry for not bloggin it up mom! Truth is, not much has been going on with us. We're both back at work and Matt is getting ready to go back to school. Ha! School...can you imagine? That was so last year! Kidding! I'm so proud of him! He's getting ridiculously good grades. He's so smart and dreamy! *sigh* Ooooh... something exciting did happen this week. Matt bought me a lovely duvet for the bed as an early birthday present! It's early because I usually wait and agonize over purchases like this and then when I finally make up my mind the object of my desire is gone or sold out. Tragic, I know. Anyways... it's chocolate brown with chrysanthemums kind of sewn into it (flashback to the elementary school spelling bee...I totally missed the word "chrysanthemum" because my sweater was covered in chalk from art class and I was beyond embarrassed and wanted to sit down before anyone noticed). It's divine! I was elated when I got the bed set up...squealing and all. Oh, the simple things. Oh...I almost forgot...Thank you Mom and Dad and Aunt Amy and Uncle Dan for commenting! It was wonderful to hear from you. We miss you and love you!

0 comments: