These are pictures from our Yellowstone trip last weekend! We had the best time. The first one we took while we were waiting for Old Faithful to erupt again (we barely missed it...grrr). The second one we took while Old Faithful was erupting! Then there's one of us at Jenny Lake (in Grand Teton), then one of Jenny Lake, one of Yellowstone Lake and one of Old Faithful erupting.
7 months ago
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun in Yellowstone. Jake and I need to play more. It seems like we just have a difficult time making plans.
When are you guys moving to Ohio? I had heard that you were going to stay with Matt's parents for a while...is that true? If so when are you leaving Rexburg. I just need info so I can send you invitations and birth announcements. If I'm creeping you out with all of the questions I'm sorry.
Congratulations Matt on graduation-Yeah!
Looks like fun! It's so beautiful there!
Post a Comment