Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last Day of Work (at Artco)!!!

Today was my last day at Artco... which is wonderful! I'm elated! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I start assisting an art teacher for Planet Arts classes every Thursday in July tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that. I did it last year and had a great time. Other than that I'll just be soaking up a bit of sun (no one likes skin cancer); doing some yoga; learning how to oil paint from my super-talented, ultra-amazing husband; and playing with our new computer! I'm SO excited! It's a chance to regroup and get into a healthier (food and exercise) routine. Like I told Amanda...it's all bunnies and rainbows here for awhile!

Oh yeah...to celebrate everything coming up these next few weeks Matt and I are going to Yellowstone and Grand Teton! We're really excited! If you've been recently or have favorite parts, please let us know. We're a bit lost on where to go. We want to see Old Faithful and Jenny Lake, but I'm sure those are typical points of interest and any other suggestions will be appreciated. Talk to y'all later!

0 comments: