Friday, October 10, 2008

Lindsey is all grown up!

In between applying for jobs and interviewing for jobs I have been taking senior pictures for my little sister, Lindsey! It's been SO much fun! I would like to be able to do photo sessions for families someday, but I don't know if I'm that great at it yet. Let me know what you think of these pictures.








If she finds out I posted these I'm in huge trouble, but I just think she's super cute!

5 comments:

Devoted said...

These pictures are fantastic! You should at least free lance while looking for a job.

Diane said...

Hi Donna...I like the pictures you took of Lindsay. Man I can't believe how much she has grown. By the way I like your main picture with Matt. Looks good.

Jordan said...

Really nice pictures! You should totally do some freelance work (c: How pretty and grown-up she is- time sure does fly!!!

The Davies said...

These pics are beautiful! Will you come visit me and take my pictures??

Lex and Chris said...

She is so pretty! Man, I feel old. Your pictures are awesome! I agree with all the comments, you should free-lance. Also, I love your main picture with your hubby.