Free stuff has pretty much been rocking our socks off lately. A couple of weeks ago we received our free iPod Nano for opening a KeyBank student checking account this summer. It's beautiful and we love it! Then this week Matt surprised me with a much wanted Le Creuset baking dish I have been longing for. It was a reward from his job for doing great work on Halloween and he picked the dish for me. He's the nicest husband! Then Oprah was giving away photo books through http://www.snapfish.com/ this week, so I signed up for one of those and put it all together yesterday! I'm SO excited to see how it turns out! My mom signed up also, so I need to help her put one together today. Wish us luck...it seriously takes forever, but it's worth it.
7 months ago


1 comments:
Free stuff is the best! Enjoy :D
Post a Comment