Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Lindsey!

Today is my little sister's 18th Birthday! Yay for your 18 years of life, Lindsey! I hope you feel official in some way...18 is kind of a big deal.

Here are pictures of Lindsey through the years...Enjoy!

Newborn Lindsey with Dad and Mom


Little Lindsey's 5th Birthday, I believe. Could you have been any cuter?


Lindsey at her Birthday dinner at Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse (at the Hibachi table). Obviously, she had a good time...and no...she was not about to punch me. It kind of looks that way, but she was just putting her jacket on.
P.S. Two posts of Lindsey-dom in a matter of a couple of months must mean somebody loves her...it's ME!!! (and the rest of our family)

1 comments:

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday to Lindsey! My baby sister is turning 18 in a few weeks too- how did that happen? I feel so old :D