We went to Boise on Saturday to see one of our favorite bands, Fleet Foxes. Oh, what I'll do for the love of a great band. No offense Boise, but I've always been very lukewarm to you. Don't know why really, just always have.
Anyway, the concert was A.MAZ.ING!!! We had a fabulous time and were able to hear every song our little hearts were longing to hear. That right there can make for a perfect show, but on top of that the band was really energetic and silly.
Fleet Foxes (I apologize for the poor photo quality, a la phone)
Less grainy, much more bright. What is that?
P.S. The lead singer was the sweatiest man I have ever seen. No joke. The kid was pouring puddles of sweat on his guitar and you could see it splash. Even the knees of his pants were soaked. What is up with that? I almost pulled another Avett Brothers concert situation, if you catch my drift. Blah.
P.P.S. Although this show was amazing, we decided we're too old for these standing concerts. The Sun Valley Pavilion, with all it's gleaming, comfy seats, is our venue of choice. We made it though and who am I really kidding. We have said this before and we always end up going anyway. As Matt likes to say, "We do what we want".
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment