Saturday, April 4, 2009

New York City

We're two weeks noticed and New York City trip planned! Why are we going to New York City? Why wouldn't you go to New York City!?! Why did we quit our jobs? Because we're moving...to Salt Lake City!!! We're excited! We'd be more excited if both of our families lived out West, but we're glad that we get to be with both familes for eternity. It makes the sting of leaving a little less painful.

The prettiest skyline I've never seen

4 comments:

emily said...

Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!! We're so excited to have you back in the West! See you soon and have fun in NYC!

Crockett's Blue Pencil said...

Yay...Utah's not so bad. Let us know when you are arriving. We'd like to help you move.

Megs said...

I loved reading about "your story" it is a beautiful one that someday your children will love to hear over and over!! Thanks for sharing. That's awesome that you get to go to NYC, I've never been either, I've only heard wonderful things about it!! Have fun!

Lex and Chris said...

Welcome back to the west! That is cool! Why are you moving out here though? Have fun in the Big Apple.